SSI is an 8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) located in Germantown, MD (National Capital Region). Since our inception in 2002, SSI has focused on being a trusted partner providing mission-critical support across multiple disciplines. SSI holds a Top Secret FCL, has a DCAA approved accounting system, and specializes in providing cleared personnel for the DOS, DoD, Special Operations Forces, Intelligence, and Healthcare Community.
SSI has proven experience as a prime contractor managing and staffing large-scale and complex contracts in over 45 states, 5 continents, and 22 countries, as well as throughout 80 government installations to clients in austere, hostile, and high threat OCONUS, DOS, military, and other locations, including Iraq and Afghanistan.
We support mission requirements in intelligence and language services, language and cultural services, training and exercise support, program management, healthcare services, facility and security services, information technology, and administrative and professional services with more than 400 employees supporting customers worldwide.
Our “mission first approach” has positioned our company as a preferred vendor to our customers and we have been awarded more than 70 prime contracts awards in the last 6 years. We achieved position #421 on the 2013 Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and Inc. 5000 for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. We are dedicated to providing our customers with an unwavering level of performance. We have extensive relationships with both small and large businesses that share SSI’s commitment to maintaining the highest level of integrity, and ethical business practices. Our exceptional CPARS ratings prove that we have established ourselves as a preferred vendor to our expanding client base.
SSI delivers effective, practical, and cost-effective solutions to our clients, always remaining flexible and responsive to the changing requirements.
SSI provides program managers, project managers, instructors, cultural advisors, linguists, interpreters, translators, subject matter experts, advisors, mentors, role players, training support specialists, training delivery officers, intelligence analysts, counterintelligence (CI) specialists, technical support, field technicians, security professionals, logistics specialists, operations coordinators, budget specialists, administrative support specialists, emergency medical technicians (EMT), exercise controllers (EXCON), and many more for a wide variety of mission-critical requirements. SSI and subsidiary customers include:
- US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
- US Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM)
- US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC)
- US Army National Training Center (NTC)
- US Army National Guard (ARNG)
- S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- US Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM)
- US Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC)
- US Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI)
- US Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC)
- US Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC)
- Naval Special Warfare Center (NAVSPECWARCEN)
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
- Naval Education and Training Command (NETC)
- Naval Justice School (NJS)
- Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Department of State (DOS)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC)
- Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Defense Health Agency (DHA)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Indian Health Services
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Other Intelligence Community agencies
SSI is proud to work with our customers to ensure mission success.
- Exceptional CPARS ratings by consistently exceeding expectations
- Extensive geographic performance across the United States and in 22 countries on 5 continents
- Experience operating in austere, hostile and high threat OCONUS DOS, military, and other locations
- Broad array of experience providing integrated solutions (language, intel, security, SMEs)
- High-level security operations including multiple SAP programs
- Demonstrated ability to capture and execute large program awards (SWMS $450M, DLITE II $7.9B)
- Provide superior support for both small and large primes and subs
- Commitment to excellence, performance and customer satisfaction
- Easy to do business with – responsive, flexible, agile – a true team player with integrity and trust